Source: McKinsey & Company, Reimagining marketing in the next normal – July 19, 2020
COVID-19 is changing consumer behavior in at least six important ways. Here’s how marketing leaders can adapt.
1. Shopping: Catching up to the great digital migration to expand digital borders
2. E-services: New ‘service platforms’ to help consumers take care of business
3. Home: Finding a spot in the new ‘command central’ for all activities
4. Community: Localizing the experiences
5. Trust: Creating a space for health and affordability